The team at Echo Marine, Ltd. is experienced with all types of marine transportation. Our office is staffed by fellow family members with a vested interest in the company's success, while our captains, pilots and deckhands provide the knowledge, skills and experience required to power our company forward.
Each crewmember holds a 150 tons master license as a minimum requirement, with several pilots holding unlimited master licenses. Our crews have also met or exceeded minimum standards in safety, security, "rules of the road," first aid, CPR awareness, drug awareness and simulator training.
Captain Tom Echols - Deceased 2012
- More than 50 years of experience in the pilot house
- Established a family-owned business now in its second generation of leadership
- Has a reputation for dependability
- General Partner / President
- Company Security Officer (CSO)
- TVIB Auditor
- API 510, 570, and 653 Inspector
- Involved in the marine industry since 1979
- Vice Presedent, Office Manager, Accounts payable / Accounts receivable
- Human Resource, Training, Compliance
- Alternate Company Security Office (SCO)